Do you own a small business and you want to give it some kind of boost and a better business face? What would be the perfect solution? How to improve the outlook of your business in a short span of time?
I would try to answer these queries briefly.
There are two things to consider. You want to boost your business with a huge investment in your hand or with little investment.
In case you got the money, you can spend on so many factors.
● Point out the weakness of your business and improve them. A better building, better outlook, better area for your business can be the game changer. But definitely all that needs investment.
● Improve the quality of product of services even if you would put your good part of profit into it.
● Hire better and more professional staff.
● Hire more sales staff if you are selling something so that your products can be promoted in more areas.
● Invest more on advertisements. Advertise on radio, TV and newspapers if you got budget.
● Hire some reputation management firm to improve your reputation.
Now coming to the other side the low investment side
● You got the chance of flourishing but don’t have more money to invest. You can try to make it a public company, if you think you got a good future and you are floating a unique idea. (That’s a tough ask but if you got the guts and convince certain people, you can get the public at your side to invest in shares)
● If first step is successful, you will get the funds to do everything we mentioned in our first solution (improvement with investment)
In case going public isn’t possible. Then there are a few tips you can try.
● Put all your efforts on the outlook of your business. Even if a clerk level person can get an impressive appearance by putting on a branded dress. (hopefully you got my point)
● Don’t stick within boundaries, present your business in a better way.
● Got a classic hoarding board outside your building? Replace it with something attractive. Your business name written in metal letter sign in front of your business building can change the look of business overall. You can’t imagine how much of an impression this small step can make in the minds of your clients. If you would have visited factories, mills and offices of multi-millionaire businesses, most of them are using metal letter signs for presenting their business name. So that can put you straight into that list of high quality business.
● Spend on advertisements that can cost little but can reach people at large. Newspaper ads in classified sections, pamphlets, brochures and placing your ad on public vehicles won’t cost you much.
So money doesn’t matter. You got money to invest or not. You can still improve your business if you got it a proper try